UP Board Class 12th Previous Years Papers – PCMBE Sample Paper: Previous years papers is always beneficial to achieve good score in board examinations, when we talk about UP board, UP board is one of oldest education board of India. UP board was set up in the year 1921 and conducted it’s first board examination in 1923. Real time UP board is the largest education board of India and every year more than 65 lakhs students appear for UP board examination. This time many of people are searching UP board previous year papers for good preparation so here are UP Board Class 12th Previous Years Papers.
UP Board Class 12th Previous Year Papers (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Hindi, English)
All UP 12th board exam student from science stream are now can check here the previous year exam paper with solution. Here we have all science stream subject(Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Hindi, English) previous paper that will surely help you for board exam preparation. PCM are the main 3 subjects of the science stream in any board and UP board is considered as the toughest board in India. So if you are fearing from the UP Board exam than than have a look at these practice materials.
UP Board Maths Previous year paper
UP Board Physics Previous year paper
UP Board Biology Previous year paper
UP Board Chemistry Previous year paper
UP Board English Previous year paper
UP Board Hindi Previous year paper
Now i am going to provide you some board exam preparing tips, believe me these tips are really useful, read these Board exam preparing tips and achieve your goal.
Board Exam preparing Tips For PCMBE
- Solve your Previous year Papers – Solving previous year papers is always beneficial for board examination. You can take help from sample papers. Purchase previous year paper or sample papers which are available at any bookstore at your city, hometown whenever. Sample paper gives a fair idea of the format of the question paper as it will appear in the examination.
- Make a Perfect Schedule For Study – Make a proper time table for your study. Give equal time to each subject like give more than two hour to each subject and its very compulsory to achieve good marks in board examination. Make your notes with chapter-wise and always revise the whole syllabus. As we know that very well life is a challenge, and exam is a part of it, let’s take the challenge and make a strategy to tackle it with easy.
- Study in the Group – Study in group is always good way to increase marks in the board examination, it enhances your knowledge so sit and study with your friends or your parents at the time of the examination. Through the group study your friends will share their notes on particular subject which may help you to understand better and explain your answer with others. Make your group, select intelligent boys or girls whose should benefit you in learning otherwise it wasting of time.
- Think positive always – Positive thinking is always key of success, in another word we can say a positive attitude is solution of many problems. Positive attitude build our knowledge and increase our self confidence level, positive attitude help us exam’s interviews and our personal life. Think of all the hard work you have done already or think of what you do know, so always think positive and study hard, nobody can stop you from getting good marks in board examinations.
- Use Diagram And Practice Hard – Diagram is always beneficial for good marks in examination and diagram Help us for understand any questions. Use comfortable diagram with your answers. Diagrams creates visual memory in our mind, so exam time you can write answer with diagrams. We all know that practice make a man perfect, estimate 85% exam preparation is practice, practice hard and achieve your goal.
Share this article and help your friends too.